James G. Dibbini & Associates, P.C. understand the importance of community involvement, charity work and giving back. We strive to strengthen our community by volunteering and participating in charity events. We encourage our staff, clients and friends to join us in our community outreach. Please see below for our latest/upcoming community events:
Pitch in for Parks 2017
- James G. Dibbini & Associates, P.C. is participating in the 2017 Pitch in for Parks at Tibbetts Park on Sunday April 23, 2017.
- All are welcome to attend to help clean up Westchester's Parks for the upcoming season.
- Register here
Maria Regina High School's Thanksgiving Food Drive
- James G. Dibbini & Associates, P.C. has teamed up with Maria Regina High School for their Thanksgiving Food Drive.
- All donations will benefit St. Peter's Food Pantry in Yonkers, New York.
- Stop by our office now through November 18, 2016 to donate!
John A. Coleman School
- James G. Dibbini is on the board for the John A. Coleman School which offers early childhood and special education services in center-based and community settings to children in many communities in New York.
- Join us on October 27, 2016 for the Annual Wine Tasting at the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center
"Stuff A Bus" Pajama and Book Drive
- We are participating with the Yonkers Chamber of Commerce in the 2016 “Stuff A Bus” Pajama and Book Drive. This program provides new pajamas and books to children in need.
- Our goal is to be able to “stuff a bus” by November 11, 2016. Stop by our office to drop off new pajamas and books to benefit a great cause!
Westchester Corporate FunRun 5K for Blythdale Children's Hospital
- On Thursday, July 14, 2016 James G. Dibbini & Associates, P.C.'s 12 member team participated for the second time in the Corporate Fun Run Westchester 5K at SUNY Purchase to benefit the Blythdale Children’s Hospital. Race participants raised over $30,000.00!
- The firm and our friends and family had a great time at the event and was so happy to have raised a wonderful donation for the hospital. Thank you to all of our friends and family for their generous donations!